Opening May 25, 2013! Email us to book!
Kiteboard the Gorge!
Cascade Kiteboarding runs private kiteboarding lessons out of Hood River, Oregon, in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. We cater to individuals looking for a private and more personalized learning experience. Each lesson is customized to the student's level, progressing at a comfortable pace, but yet presenting challenges and benchmarks for the student to attain.
5 Reasons you should take kiteboarding lessons from Cascade:
- We teach ONLY private (1 person) & semi-private (2 people) lessons for the best learning experience.
- We are the ONLY school in the Gorge that has dedicated jet ski assistance for every water lesson.
- Cascade is the ONLY school that teaches using HeadZone Radio-controlled instruction helmets. These space-age looking helmets greatly increase the learning curve by providing you with critical instant feedback and reducing communication barriers such as wind, waves, and distance. This means no yelling from the jet ski, sandbar, or shoreline.
- We teach our water lessons one mile away from the busy Hood River sandbar (where most of the lessons take place) in an isolated area with better wind, better space, and better learning progression!
- Our lessons are customized to the learning curve of the student. Customizing the lesson allows us to identify challenges and strides immediately, constantly working with the student to help them progress.
Get updated on current conditions, lesson availability & more!
If you're new to the Pacific Northwest kiting scene, you can also get a ton of valuable information from the vast local knowledge on nwkite.com (All Northwest) or pskite.com (Puget Sound/Seattle area)