Come enjoy the calm, tropical clear blue waters of Fall in Baja that lend themselves perfectly to standup paddle flatwater and surf sessions that you will never forget!
John Ashley from Paddlesurf.net, Tim Hatler of Palapas Ventana (The Best of Baja), and I will be your instructors and your guides for the week! I will also be teaching daily pilates sessions!
We start day one with some core strengthening in Pilates. In fact, everyday starts with Pilates!! We then take to the water with the basics of SUP, including paddle strokes, turns, positioning, and balance.
On day two, we take our first expedition in the Sea of Cortez, a stunning long-distance paddle to a beautiful remote beach, where we will camp for the night.
On the morning of day 3, we head back to La Ventana, then in the van for a road trip to Mag Bay on the Pacific Coast! After crusing out to the island, we hit happy hour and a stunning sunset right before dinner.
Day 4 we wake early for morning Pilates and some paddling in our first surf of the trip!! If the surf doesn't pan out, we can hit the other side of the island for some flatwater cruising. After a full day of paddling, we head back to La Ventana for our last day of paddling.
Day 5, we go for an island expedition to Cerralvo Island, an uninhabited and pristine island with stunning marine life all around.
Camps are $1690 per person and include:
- 6 nights, 7 days accommodations at Palapas Ventana - 3 girls per specialty casita
- All meals included.
- Evening socials and chalk talks at the PV bar
- Accommodations on expeditions
- 5 Days of SUP instruction and expeditions in the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean.
- Daily morning Water & Mat Pilates sessions focused on strength & balance
- Use of kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Optional activities include massage, cooking classes, spanish classes, diving and fishing trips.
* Price does not include 13% Mexico hotel tax
* Price does not include transportation to and from the airport, however we will arrange the transportation for you once we have your travel itinerary.
2010 Camp Dates:
Sept. 27-Oct. 3
To make reservations or if you have any questions, please contact me tonia(at)cascadekiteboarding.com or email Tim(at)PalapasVentana.com.